As a User Interface Designer, you are going to work on designing concepts for new digital service initiatives at If P&C Insurance.
You will be responsible for delivering effective design patterns that are consistent with brand, best design practices and technological platform considerations. You will drive the creative process in close collaboration with Nordic and Baltic stakeholders and stay on track with timelines.
- A team player. You are comfortable working with the rest of us – developers, user experience and business stakeholders
- Passionate with what you do. You have a high degree of self-motivation, ability to work on feedback and iterate designs to deliver the best possible outcome within the given timeframe and scope
- An excellent communicator (including English). You can articulate complex ideas in simple way. And you are comfortable being honest and transparent
- Experienced in international context. You know what it takes to design innovative solutions used by thousands of international customers
- Plan, conduct and communicate conceptual design ideas
- Iteratively deliver design solutions for user studies and production
- Ensure consistent and accessible visual voice in If’s digital ecosystem
- Experience working within agile environments
- Knowledge about digital product development process
- Demonstrated delivery of diverse and effective conceptual designs
- Proven track of record of implemented digital product design solutions
- Proficiency in design tools like Adobe XD, Sketch App, Invision
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience designing complex B2B systems in financial area will be considered as an advantage.
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region. Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out. Personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit. Good motivation package, monthly gross salary 1600 - 2700 EUR common company benefits, professional and friendly team.