We are looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator, a strong team player, who will help us to set up and maintain QA end-to-end process in the Agile environment. As an Agile QA Coordinator you will be supporting our cross-funtional agile teams to improve test practices, establish smooth end-to-end test processes and ensure, that required test data is provisioned in suitable quality, correct format and proper environment at the appropriate time. You will also be leading the QA community to reach that, being the first point of contact for the teams and others with the QA challenges.
- Being a first point of contact regarding QA Challenges
- Identifying and prioritizing the most problematic areas and work upon them
- Identifying optimal ways of QA flows
- Integration & E2E Test coordination
- Test data coordination and alignment
- Test strategy definition and implementation
- Being ambassador of test automation, encourage squads to use it and track the progress
- Leading QA community
- DoD&DoR - create and implement minimum criteria list, common for all agile teams
- Knowledge about principles of Agile development and proven track of implementing them into life
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and coordination skils
- Full English proficiency
- Your experience working as a QA coordinator in Agile environment will be considered as benefit
- Go-ahead spirit and open mind for the new challenges and solutions.
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 3800-4300, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.