As Junior IAM Engineer you will be working for identity management solutions used for internal and external system authentication and authorization. You will be responsible for developing new integrations in identity services and enabling other teams with IAM capabilities for their business needs. In this role, you will be learning and reading a lot about authentication standards and building a good understanding of web, mobile and backend technologies and practices used for access management. You will also get the opportunity to learn and work with Kubernetes infrastructure, API gateway, and many other modern technologies in the Azure cloud.
- Learn and keep up with the access management standards and best practices
- Improve existing and build new IAM solutions
- Build integrations towards external identity providers and internal identity data providers
- Support integrated IAM clients with technical investigation and access management expertise
- Improve developer documentation, build code examples and demo apps
- Help new business initiatives choosing correct IAM integration patterns and practices
- Build and improve monitoring and altering process.
- Participate in team QA process
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or programming
- Some experience working with C# preferably at least 6 months
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- You are patient and careful with a focus on safety and getting things right
- Motivation to learn all technical aspects of secure authentication and authorization.
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 1500-2400, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.