Become a dotnetist at IfBack
We believe that the knowledge, skills, and technologies you have chosen in the past matter. We also believe that at the end it’s all about attitude, dedication, engagement, passion and continuous learning that drives us all ahead. We appreciate your experience.
That’s why we are looking for .NET Developers
Quality Assurance Specialists
willing to join our ever-expanding #humanIT family!
.NET Developers’ vacancies. What do we expect from you?
- 3 years’ experience as .NET Developer
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Knowledge of the C# programming language and ASP.NET / .NET Core framework
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of front-end frameworks (Angular, React, jQuery, etc.)
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns
- Experience writing unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Understanding of DevOps culture and Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- English proficiency
- Click for more.
Quality Assurance Specialists’ vacancies. What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years’ experience in testing field
- Good English skills, both in written and oral
- Web & desktop application testing knowledge
- Strong knowledge about QA methodologies
- Experience of work accordingly with Agile principles
- Experience with other Azure services are considered as advantage
- Ability to work independently and organize one's own work
- Experience in UI test automation
- Knowledge about DevOps are considered as advantage
- Self-organized and self-motivated and proactive personality
- Teamwork and solution-oriented mindset
- Click for more.
You are welcome to join us!
To apply for a position, send your CV or LinkedIn profile indicating that you would like to apply for '".NET Developer" or “Quality Assurance Specialist” vacancy to email@example.com Any questions? Call +371 67094710
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems. By now we’re having over 270 IT professionals working in more than 25 project teams that deal with various, state of the art technologies and solve many interesting business challenges. Sounds interesting? – You could be one of us!